Monday, September 30, 2013

Style icons taking over the blogging world one post at a time!

Blogging has taken the internet by storm.  It's so much fun to browse the web & see different people's styles & how they piece together in my words, "works of art." 

Two of my favorite bloggers to check out: 

Aimee Song

via songofstyle.com
via songofstyle.com
Aimee is an amazing, amazing fashion blogger who is taking over the blogging community.  She mixes prints & textures & her outfits are just breathtaking.  She is effortless chic & can rock plaids to couture.  She's a true fashion icon.



Next on my favorite fashion blogger list is the beautiful Fashion Toast.
Fashion Toast is chic, high fashion, & edgy all in one beautiful girl. She has a unique look to her & I think that's what makes her so intriguing to me.  I love her clothing combos and where she shoots her blog shots. 


via fashiontoast.com
via fashiontoast.com
via fashiontoast.com
If you haven't checked out her blog, you are missing out!


New Pitt Posh blog posting coming tomorrow!

What would YOU like to see featured on Pitt Posh?  Post a comment & let me know. :)


XO
PP

No comments:

Post a Comment