Friday, September 6, 2013

Ask Pitt Posh-Your questions are answered.

Hey pretty girl,
As a fashion lover and Penn State grad from (and currently living in) Pittsburgh I'd love some ideas of where you shop. I know where to find designer brands (Ross Park mall, Shadyside, Walnut St.) but am interested in where YOU think are great shopping places?? Any smaller boutiques etc? Also, where in Pittsburgh have you found the most worth it consignment shops??

-Lesley


Well my fellow Penn Stater, you've asked the right girl!  I am a consignment shop junkie.
I avoid malls...completely for the most part.  I feel like you end up purchasing the same things as everyone else & can't be unique.



My Favorite Spots: 

Avalon Exchange in Squirrel Hill--- it's literally my go to place if I want to find the best high end designers at the greatest prices.  I've found pieces from Chanel to Burberry to YSL there without dishing out major dough.

Ambiance Boutique--- It has great vintage pieces and you can also shop for a good cause because it benefits the Pittsburgh Woman's Shelter.  It's feel good shopping.  I've picked up a couple pairs of brand new Louboutins for a steal at their shop.  They have two locations which are located in Oakmont & Squirrel Hill.

Designer Days--- This great high end shop is also located in Squirrel Hill & you can find fun & unique pieces that tell a story.

Since you're a fellow Pittsburgher, let's style you up!

XO
Pitt Posh 



No comments:

Post a Comment