Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My fall essentials.

Most fashion forward folks love the fall season, & I am definitely one of them.  It's the best, come on, you have to agree!  Layers of sweaters, scarves, & boots OH MY! 

Pitt Posh's fall essentials: 

A great pair of riding boots.  I am rocking some Stuart Weitzman lace up boots in the picture below & they are a staple to my fall wardrobe. You can honestly never have too many pairs.  I probably own approximately 30+ pairs in all different colors & styles.
A comfy pairs of flats.  Ballerina flats never go out of style.  You can slip into them & you're out the door! Pictured below are my favorite Vera Wang black bow ballerina flats.
My next favorite thing for fall is fur vests, of course.  Real or faux, it doesn't matter.  These chic & stylish pieces can bring an entire outfit together & also keep you warm on those chilly fall days.  The vest pictured below is a rabbit fur vest via Saks.
Fashion is all about having fun & mixing & matching whatever you feel comfortable in.  Try a fashion risk this fall because you can't go wrong with layers! Throw on an over-sized chunky knit sweater, tights, & riding boots & you'll look hella posh!
Get my look:
Jeans: J Brand black skinny jeans
Top: American Apparel basic long sleeve shirt & Saks fox fur vest
Scarf: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Bamboo Suede Wedges
Bag: Louis Vuitton

More coming soon.

Stay posh!
Lars



No comments:

Post a Comment