Saturday, November 9, 2013

I'm Backkkkkkk.

I know, I know, I've been completely absent for a while.  What's a girl to do with a full time career, traveling, and just the chaos of everyday life?  Well, I am back in action!

I wanted to do a small post of some of my most recent fall outfits to help get me back in the swing of blogging again.

I've been wearing a lot of black lately (so surprising HA) but I don't mind adding a pop of color here and there.  I added some fun colored shoes to my outfits lately to give it a little spice. Most of the items I am wearing in the pictures above are vintage.  The bright yellow pumps are BEBE & the orange gold-toed pumps are actually from Target. 

I am doing a giveaway tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Questions/comment?  Email me pittposh@gmail.com

XO
Pitt Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment